Damien M.

Http://boneandbrush.com
Go to Older Posts to see even more of my works!
Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, April 26, 2013

A long needed update to blogger!

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've updated good old blogger here, I thought since a lot of things happened I may as well upload some of my most recent works, but also inform you that you can bookmark my homepage where I update more frequently (when paintings are done), so please go there if you want to see more!  You can visit my homepage at http://boneandbrush.com . Thank you for stopping by to see some of my work (and even some old stuff at that!)  Enjoy the updates!

Let's start off with my still life painting done for ImagineFX's Digital Painting workshop!  This was a great honor to do, so please do go and buy the magazine over here !
And here is a little painting of my Tiefling character, Arkai (yes, I am a nerd, I don't just draw it for a job)

 A still life taken at the Canadian rockies and painted back at home;

Some studies:




 A dinosaur! (Acrocanthosaurus)


Some personal projects;


 Paizo (Pathfinder) material:




And my first real oil painting in about 6 years :)



That's it for now....thanks again to everyone for stopping by!

No comments: